Back in March, Sarah and Gretchen tossed out an invitation to join them on a packraft trip on the Lost Coast. I immediately, perhaps even aggressively, accepted their invitation--I wanted them to know I was serious! I was in!
 |
| Harlequin Lake, the hiking begins |
This was my first girls trip; Melissa and I have done multiple trips in Montana and I have done multiple co-ed trips, but this was my first trip with a group of girlfriends. It was really, really neat to be out with Gretchen and Sarah, two badass outdoorswomen, and to be learning from them. It was fun to talk about topics we found engaging.
As Gretchen said, it may have been my first, but it should not be my last!
 |
| We made it to the ocean |
 |
| Cheers to our final night |
 |
| Strawberry Point outside Yakutat |
No comments:
Post a Comment